The KSE Series – Sweeping Machines
Consistent expansion and development of the large sweeping & suction machines product line from Stolzenberg brought along the series Tandem KS 1000; with its particularly sturdy and robust design it is ideal for daily application under most difficult conditions.
Unmatched performance in the hand-guided product line makes this machine series an indispensable work device in all areas, where a maximum of performance is needed: the industries, the service sector, municipal applications, and more. The particularly powerful dust suction, yielding a volume of more than 600 m2 of air per hour by means of a dust filter of 3 m2 – combined with the ingenious tandem-roller-system makes the Tandem KS 1000 a machine ideal for removal of fine and coarse refuse for pros – quick, thorough and easy.
The unbeatable advantages:
- the TRS system from Stolzenberg
- sturdy powder-coated welded-laser design of the frame combined with impact-proof, rotational
- moulded polyehtylene trim panels Especially large dust container and filter
- Quick-to-change mechanism for rollers and lateral
- Standard: 2 lateral brushes
- Extremely easy technical access
- Differential drive of both rear wheels
The KS 910 is the latest development in the Tandem class. This universal hand-guided sweeping machines combines the advantages of extremely powerful dust extraction with the technically superior TRS tandem roller system. Both the petrol version KSV and the electronic version KSE are very easy and smooth to operate and extremely robust.
Over 50 years of knowledge in the development of sweeping machines has been incorporated into the development of these machines,resulting in the latest state-of-the-art sweeping machine.
The consistent use of integral construction ensures an extremely strong, robust and durable structure, which is extremely impact-resistant and suitable for use in the harshest of working environments.The roller mechanisms are manufactured completely from steel and are therefore particularly robust and require little maintenance.The double-thickness, rotational moulded panel design means that the machine runs particularly quietly.
The large filter surface area of 2.5 m2 ensures dust-free sweeping, even in critical applications. The traction drive enables the cleaning of large surface areas in a short space of time with no fatigue.
The electrically operated KSE 910 naturally features excess discharge protection, which prevents the battery from becoming too discharged. The electrical version can also be supplied with an optional onboard charger,meaning that an external charger is not required.
Both machines (KSE 910 and KSV 910) feature suction fan interruption, two lateral brushes, highly adjustable driving hoop, and a quick-change mechanism for the dust filter.
The unbeatable advantages:
- Deep-discharge protection
- Traction / alternative drive
- second sidebroom
- handle adjustable in height
- optional on-board-charger for the battery-version
- very silent and smooth-running Honda-engine
- (at 2.300 rmp extremely noiseless)
- quick-changing mechanism for dust filter
- various options available
High-performance Tandem·Roller·System [T·R·S] with dust extraction for removing: Dust, sand, leaves, particles of wood, polystyrene, stones, cans, needles, screws, …
These machines are impressive due to their ideal combination of:
- Tandem-roller-sweeper technology, dust extraction and comfortably controllable drive for perfectly smooth handling, even on cornering!
- Also equipped with a space-saving folding hoop, the extremely stable design, with its steel frame and impact and weather-resistant plastic panelling, is impressive.
- With a maximum sweeping width of 900 mm, this is a comfortable tool for cleaning large areas.
- Usages: Warehouses, underground car parks, car parks, yards, filling stations, industrial companies and everywhere where dust-free sweeping is of paramount importance.